WHERE I STAND THE LINE STARTS FROM THAT POINT!

 Okay I known some of you know the real version of the title while some of you won't. same here with me some of you might known me while some won't!

okay..... I AGREE MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOWN ME! I'm not a writer, not a poet, not a novelist, not a singer, not a dancer, not a author, not an actor,  not a sports person.

I am just an ordinary human being! with extraordinary dream.

okay no more joke! yes I am Sejal, I am not a well expert in any field since I am still a learner, I'm  just a student. Sometimes their are situation when you have to do things which is not you want to do. but you have to do these thing!  because its necessary sometimes for yourself and sometimes for your loved one.  I wont give you a promise but I can assure you sometimes that i can try to fill your heart with joy. I understand every situation is not the same sometimes you will experience happiness and sometimes sadness but no worries! its life.

okay i known i am going to too philosophical but the situation forces me!

BUT HERE ME WHAT I WROTE IN MY FIRST BLOG!

So here I start up a new journey. I am Sejal Pandey honesly..actually i am writing a blog first time today..you won't imagine i was unaware that there existed some kind of a patform..known as BLOGGERS yesterday..and today i have startd writing it. Honestly i am not a writer neither an English professor who has a very good knownledge about  ENGLISH:) SO dont judge me..for the mistakes that i will make..i have started this just to express myself selflessly and write whatever actually comes in my mind. i am not JK ROWLING who will write eight series of HARRY POTTER. SO SORRY! NEITHER my life is a COMMEDY FILM that after reading you will laugh..nor TRAGIC that will make you CRY. A very simple and boring story YES I'M MYSELF CONFESSING THIS. A story ORDINARY and i want to turn it EXTRAORDINARY....EVERYONE dreams isn't ..same is the condition here.

ALTHOUGHT no one has asked me what i am doing in this quarntine..YOU KNOWN (MY LIFE is boringso i have decided to you here..that i have learnt very simple thing in this lockdown period is that to never to take YOUR FREEDOM FOR GRANTED. I HAVE REALIZE THIS VERY WELL. because once when freedom is gone..this is what actually happens...while writing this i remembered my teacher once was teaching me a poem named as I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRDS SING..TODAY I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD THE POEM.

LEAVING ALL THIS HERE I END UP THE BLOG..HONESTLY(word which i have used the most:))) I DONT GIVE BIG SPEECHES{althought i have given much but still...}....do whatver you want follow your heart and stay safe and stay home:")
-Sejal P.

  

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment & and tell!

Popular Posts