YOU NEVER KNOWN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT...!

That's true! you never known what is gonna happen next in your life because this what life is about. At a moment when you are on the top of the mountain after that moment you can slip and reach back where you started and this is what life is about....way to unexpected! and actually if we see this is what is the fun of life😉 because if we known everything about future then there is no fun in living. 

I won't say that I don't have problems in my life, but every time I see my problem and then compare my problems with other I find that my problems are nothing in front of them every time I try to convince myself that I'm not the only one who is facing this problem and that's a fact!

I convince myself by saying that every thing in life is not permanent not even our happiness nor our sadness both of these conditions run parallel in our life. Our purpose should be that we need to maintain our patience in such a condition, we should not loose our calmness and work hard try our level best to improve that. 

I say to the people who experience tough time, I known its not easy to concentrate and work on our goals during this time but remember every one experiences this in their lives because it our destiny  or somewhat or fate! but don't worry if you are in that situation then you would surely get out of it .

It is called as the testing time! and that it. it is a situation when god test us. I known this test can be or cannot be more difficult then the test which is conducted in our school. but of course it is conducted by the mankind so it will be difficult  and like we pass in our school test we must also pass this test with flying colors.


(image credit: google search)

Comments

Popular Posts